How do I report my afgekochte years of study to the tax authorities?


Hoe meld ik mijn afgekochte studiejaren aan de fiscus?

I have in 2018, several years of bought. This would have to be entitled to a tax reduction. The service regularisation has given me a certificate for this purpose is delivered. But I find nowhere how and where I can indicate in my income tax return. Can you give me this help? Thank you in advance.

At the end of december 2017, the afkoopsystemen of years of study for the calculation of the pension was thoroughly reformed. The new regulations gomt the differences between the 3 pension systems. Employees, self-employed …